Certificated ACPSM Member Level 2
The physiotherapists should show:
- Applicants must meet the level 1 requirements as a pre-requisite
- Written evidence of continuing mentored / reflective clinical experience in sport.
- Written evidence of 300 hours/season clinical experience at the training and competition site.
- Evidence of continued professional development through appropriate post-qualification skills based courses/learning opportunities which must include evidence of massage/soft tissue therapy and functional rehab skills
- Evidence of undertaking an advanced sports trauma management course
It is expected to take approximately 4 years to acquire both the affective and cognitive skills required at Level 2. This level of professional development should be considered as the NHS equivalent of a Senior 1 practitioner.